Videos about Living Stones

segunda-feira, 28 de novembro de 2011

Live and in Person

I (Rachel) am going to be in the USA from December 15-January 24th.

Living Stones in Cajueiro Claro is strong, but Living Stones Paudalho is reopening in February, and we need help to be able to have the funds to open and sustain the program. When working with those in need, consistency is number one, and we need to be able to be there for them when they need it.

If you would be interested in hearing about Living Stones and stories about the children, contact me at amobrasil99@hotmail.com to set up a meeting. If you know of any churches, sunday school or Bible study groups, children's ministries, or just about anyone else who is interested, please let me know. I need some people who would be willing to open their home and invite friends over to hear about Living Stones.

I can't get the word out by myself. It starts with a dollar a day. 60 people giving $30 a month will enable us to reopen Paudalho Living Stones in February. Please help me find these 60 people.

Thank you for your prayers for this time--I know they are there, and I treasure them.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário